- This event has passed.
Black Hills Rock Climbing Meetup w/ Bethel Church
October 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MDTFree
Women’s Rock Climbing Group Meet-Up
This summer Chick Climber and Bethel Church’s Women’s Climbing Group will be meeting every other Tuesday to rock climb in the Black Hills. Times and locations will vary depending on weather. Check each event date for exact times and location.
- All levels are welcome for ages 14 and older!
- Gear is not required to join. Harnesses, belay device, chalk bag and shoes are available for your first three visits.
- There is no cost to attend. This is a women’s ministry small group with Bethel Church.
- You do not have to be a member of Bethel Church to participate.
- Registration for each event is required. Attendance is limited to 15 per meetup.
- We are not certified instructors. This is a free ministry meetup event, not instruction by certified trainers.
- We will offer basic instructions on AMGA standards for top rope belay. More advanced climbing techniques may also be available for some climbers.
- Childcare is not available
For more information about our Bethel Church Women’s Rock Climbing Group, contact Renee Kahler at (703) 909-4198.