How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” – Isaiah 52:7
Who Are We?
Chick Climber is a women’s ministry dedicated to sharing the gospel, and promoting rock climbing with women.
Many of our members have had their lives changed by both the gospel, and climbing. We all have unique journeys, testimonies, past hurts, and victories. Through climbing, God has shown us what we are made of, and how we can overcome any of the difficult cruxes in life.
God is the key, climbing is the tool. It is our hope that our love of God and climbing can build a community of women, not limited by a specific location. We want to build relationships, support one another, promote climbing, and impact others for Christ.
Mission & Goals
- Share the gospel, and impact others for Christ
- Help women find healing through sharing the love of Christ and physical challenge.
- Build community and support among members
- With the help of partners such as churches or other women’s ministries, create opportunities focus of fellowship through climbing
- Develop a web site and blog designed to build community among our members, as well as outreach to other women climbers